Teeny Weeny Tot School

Monday 13 October 2014

Vito’s activities were limited to a few because I was recovering from a flu and at the same time I was catching up on some chores.  Hopefully we’ll be doing something more meaning next week.

Lego Transfer

I’m allowing Vito to explore the bricks on his own.  We were supposed to do a Lego transfer activity but he couldn’t get it yet because he wasn’t paying attention. To him the bowl is more interesting rather than the bricks.

DSC_0155

Finger Transfer

Again I used the yogurt and food colouring for this. He loves this activity!

 DSC_0430

DSC_0458

And I have to capture his masterpiece on a piece of paper :)

DSC_0466

Book of the Week:  Mr Brown Can Moo

We’ve been reading this book for days and Vito enjoys listening to my voice!  He’s so cute whenever he attempts to follow his Mom making the sounds in the book.  Then I would also show him the animal figures that are mentioned in the book.  Sorry no actual photos during the activity as I’m holding him and the book as well.

DSC_0498

Ball Drop

This is such a simple activity with a homemade toy as I don’t want to splurge on kids’ commercial toys. I made a hole in a box of orange juice and would instruct him to drop the ball.  I would demonstrate and he attempts to follow but without success.  He can only hold the ball up to the top of the box but cannot make his little hands drop the ball. Awww. So cute!

                         DSC_0490 DSC_0492

See the picture below? He’s attempting to drop it but couldn’t do it. He uses his mouth to catch the from dropping. So cute!

DSC_0493

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Teaching Mama
I Can Teach My Child
Home + School = Afterschool!
Share It Saturday
The Natural Homeschool

3 comments:

  1. I love your homemade ball drop toy. What a fun and inexpensive fine motor activity. I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ball in box activity! My boys would have loved that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yippee! Some activities that I think would work for my 1 year old. She would really love the fingerpainting. Love that you managed to capture the art on paper. Too cute!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete