Famous Landmarks of the 6 Continents

Sunday 23 June 2013

Hello! How was everyone's weekend? I was caught up with my son's school activities and next is his last week of school, so pardon my absence.  Anyway, I finally completed our landmark materials for the 6 continents (Antarctica coming soon!).  They're are now up and ready to be used :)  I worked double time on this one as we are resetting our Geography lessons starting August.

Kindly click the pictures for the link of the files. 

Landmarks of North America

na

Landmarks of South America

 sa

Landmarks of Europe

 eu

Landmarks of Africa

 af

Landmarks of Asia

as

Landmarks of Australia / Oceania

 ao

Thank you so much and I hope you are liking these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.