Learning about Faces!

Tuesday 23 February 2016

The boys (and I) had so much fun making faces!  This is a simple activity that you can do with your kids with minimal preparation.  It’s the perfect opportunity to learn about emotions and the facial expressions they can make! 

DSC_0905

I printed and laminated this My Face template from Twinkl and each boy has one so they draw their faces on it using dry erase pens.  Vito was telling me he’s making a spider!

DSC_0228

Another option is to use playdough to create faces!  You can get your kids practise their  fine motor skills  by letting them use some cutters and moulders. 

DSC_0852

DSC_0861

Matching cards is always part of our activities because Vito is obsessed with it.  I printed this faces printable from Natural Beach Living.

DSC_0267

 

Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram or Twitter for updates!  More learning materials at Pinay Homeschooler Shop.

Pin this for later!

faces

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea for learning emotions! I really love the printable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love the play dough idea!

    ReplyDelete