Simple Activity for Ageing

Sunday 19 April 2015

Ageing

Mavi and I were discussing how and why people get old. I whipped this activity instantly to show Mavi what happens when you grow old. 

I printed out Mavi’s pictures from birth to present.  One profile picture to represent each year. 

With these pictures, I asked Mavi to arrange them according to his age.  I added labels to match the pictures.

Ageing 1

After a few stumbles, he managed to correct his work and finally completed his timeline.  He was amazed to see his face changed! And there was some point wherein he can not tell the difference between his face (ages 4 and 5).

Ageing 2

So this is how I demonstrated to Mavi the process of ageing.  The body changes, as well as the features.  You can also show your kids their baby’s book to show that they are gaining weight as they grow.  Talk about their milestones as well and the major development in their body. 

I am so glad I took photos of him. Will continue this for as long as I can.

Thanks for dropping by and hope that you like this post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.