Parts of a Flower

Thursday 9 April 2015

DSC_0728

Oh I couldn’t resist not having a flower study! Daffodils are just everywhere and knowing me, I just have to grab this opportunity to review our parts of the flower and use our flower puzzle! (My puzzle is from Tower High Learning)

So what to do with all these daffodils that Mavi picked from our backyard? Dissect them!

DSC_0825

And here’s how we investigated each part.

flower

I get lots of “ooohs” and “aaahs” from Mavi. I love it!

This is how I do it at home and Mavi loves hands-on! 

Pin this for later!

Parts of a Flower

More activities here from my Pinterest board!

FLOWER BOARD Follow Pinay Homeschooler's board Flower Unit on Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.