Toddler Beginnings 06

Monday 9 March 2015

*** This post contains affiliated links  ***

ToddlerBeginnings06

 

h1 Aside from endlessly reading books, I added farm animal basket for him to explore as he is showing interest on them now (he just used to mouth them!).  You can get these animals from Amazon, Schleich, Symths Toys or Safari Toob.  Mine was from Amazon UK .  The picture book (Baby’s First) on the other hand was from Book Depository, and again you can get them from Amazon.  I love that these animals are big!  They are easily to grasp and play with.

I’ve seen these animals at Marks and Spencers as well, and you can get them from Hamley’s too.

DSC_0944

                     DSC_0927 DSC_0929

DSC_0939 h2 I am making use of our Learning Resources Critters Counters from Amazon.  Since Vito loves putting small objects into small spaces, this is what I put up.  Oh don’t worry, that empty tub of Pringles is mine!

DSC_0958

See how I placed the tub in the floor and the counters on the table? That’s for Vito to bend, good practice for gross motor skills ey?

                      DSC_0817 DSC_0809

Oh those tiny fingers!  He would complain whenever the counter will not fit.  Oh, they do fit sweetheart, you just have to push it a little bit harder LOL.  I’m showing him how to push it more… though at times he still couldn’t get the idea.

DSC_0813

Scribbling, we do this mostly in the afternoon when I’m sitting down resting.  I got him this My First Crayola Jumbo Pens from Amazon. 

DSC_0923

And this, Melissa and Doug jumbo puzzle from Amazon again (don’t well love Amazon).  He loves taking away all the animal pieces, and putting them in the basket LOL.

DSC_0963h3 Oh yes, don’t forget to check our St. Patricks’ Day activities!DSC_0820 (2) h5

No formal musical instruments here.  Just more on singing songs, dancing and making music with our body!

h4

We were blessed with a beautiful weather last Sunday.  And you know me, I don’t love staying at home when Mr. Sun is out. So here we are… even if it is still a little bit cold.  Outdoor06

More tot series here!

2 comments:

  1. What lovely activities!! I love how you set up the fine motor activities with the counters and pringles container! The gross motor aspect of it was such a great addition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a fantastic collection of activities!! I love the animal figures to book matching! Pinning :)

    ReplyDelete