Still here!

Monday 9 June 2014

Hello guys!!! Have you notice anything?? I have a domain already! Yes! It means I big goodbye to www.pinayhomeschooler.blogspot.com and have my own www.pinayhomeschooler.com.  How cool is that? Well thanks to hubby for convincing me!

You don't need to worry though.  Since I know that you all get used to the old link, whenever you put the blogspot in your engine you will still be redirected to my new domain.

And... you can now access SOME of the free files from my blog.  I've added a page that has a list of my free files. Some have links already so you might want to start downloading them now teehee.   Just click the FREE Files tab under the header to access the page.

Lastly, as promised.... FREEBIES within this week as we have our Arthropods Unit.  So keep on coming back for updates!

Thank you again for the love and support.  Your comments, likes and gestures (online) are greatly appreciated.

Love love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.