FREE Rock Learning Materials

Monday 30 June 2014

We've wrapped up our Rock Study and here are the materials that we've used.  You can download these files for FREE and hope that you find them helpful :)  Sorry if I don't have any Sedimentary Rock printable as I don't have any specimen as of the moment. You can read here on how we used these materials.

 

Nomenclature and Fact Cards:  Igneous Rocks

igrocks

Nomenclature and Fact Cards:  Metamorphic Rocks

  metrocks

Picture Cards for Famous Rock Formations

 introrocks

Enjoy!

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Teaching Mama
I Can Teach My Child
Home + School = Afterschool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.