Starting Montessori Grammar

Thursday 23 January 2014

We're about to finish our Green Series in Language Arts soon and we will be moving to grammar after.  I like the Montessori Grammar Symbols and Reading Analysis materials, and knowing my son, he would love it too (he loves using symbols and objects).  So after much research here are my thoughts on the preparation of materials.

Language Arts Album.  I  will be using Montessori Research and Development Language Arts Vol 1.

Grammar Symbols.  I am still contemplating whether to purchase this or not.  I really wanted to make my own using foam crafts but I still have to check our local craft store if they have the available colors used in the grammar symbols.  Also, I have to look for the perfect storage to keep the symbols.  If these fails, I might need to purchase from here.  Purchasing will save me a lot of time, but it's a little bit pricey.

Grammar cards, sentences and materials.  Will be looking for this around the net, or if I will have the luxury of time will create our own materials to use.

As of the moment, these are the materials I need to prepare. I just need to write it down to get it off my mind. We won't be starting until March.  If I miss something, please do leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.