The Polar Lands

Monday 8 October 2012

We studied Arctic and Antarctica a few days before we left, and identify the difference between these polar lands.

These are the books we used:

DSC_0623

I love that the books were visual, it showed maps, animals and the actual pictures that were taken in both lands.

DSC_0709

Here we looked at the maps and it also shows some of the animals that inhabits the Arctic regions and Antarctica.

DSC_0710

I printed out some trivia and information I came across from the net and we sorted it out.

DSC_0715

Then we talked about the animals that lives in the polar lands.

DSC_0707

As seen here, we differentiated animals living in Antarctica and the Arctic.

DSC_0722

Linking to: 

Montessori Monday

1 comments:

  1. What a great study! I love that you helped your kiddos learn what is in the artic & antartic! I didn't figure that out until I started homeschooling my kids!!


    Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a great week and I look forward to seeing you linked up again on Friday,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete