Asia...

Thursday 11 October 2012

We just got back from our trip back home (Philippines) and I think it’s best time to talk about ASIABUT ASIA is just huge!  It’s something that I cannot just talk about in one week.  There’s just MORE to tell about it. So next week, we’ll do the basic, I’ll give him introductory topics about ASIA:

  • Famous landmarks and historical sites
  • The languages spoken in different countries.
  • Animals that lives in Asia
  • Maps and flags

Then we’ll go in depth with Philippines, China and India

  • History of each countries (simplified for a 4 yrs old)
  • The languages they use
  • Currencies
  • Lifestyle of the people, Culture
  • Maps and Flags
  • Famous landmarks and the story behind it
  • Foods
  • Stories originated from each countries.  As of now, I only got books from the Philippines, I check the local library if I could find some for China and India.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.