Dinosaur! Roar!

Friday 9 March 2012

We’re doing dinosaurs this week.  And here’s a glimpse of what we did for Math-related units.

Graphing game using dinosaur eggs :)  He loved spinning the clip!

DSC_1138

DSC_1149

And he realized that they were not dinosaur eggs at all!  They’re chocolates! See his smile? Precious!

DSC_1160

We also had pattern games.  Here he tries to copy the patterns in the control sheets.    The dinosaur printables were all downloaded from 2 Teaching Mamas.  They have wonderful resources for unit studies!  So helpful isn’t it?

DSC_1190

  Then we also match our dinosaurs with some control cards I got from Jojoebi’s SiteDSC_1161

DSC_1174

Oh and look forward to my post on how we excavate dinosaurs!  Coming soon :)

Linking this to:

1 comments:

  1. Hi Jae....thanks so much for stopping by my blog. The best part is that it made me to come and see your amazing blog full of lots of activities and ideas. It is great that my daughter is around your son age, too. (she's 43 months now). Love your dino unit and would love to see about excavation part. I wanted to try something like that with my daughter but I really was getting exhauted about the dino theme but I think she is not ready to leave it, yet. She just picked up 2 more Dino books at the library today...Oh well!...I will be checking your Pinterest, too...I love to pin! By the way, I love your son's face about the chocolate: Pricelees!

    ReplyDelete