Sneak Peak: Circulatory System Learning Materials

Wednesday 2 September 2015

I finally completed our printable learning materials for the heart and the circulatory system.  I’ve been creating booklets and cards for the past few days and I am so happy of the outcome!

The three files will be published in my Pinay Homeschooler Sellfy Shop this FRIDAY. 

First file is all about the human heart.  I placed the printed material in a red cardstock to add borders and for the booklet I used  binder rings to compile the pages.

DSC_0574

The booklet will be very useful in describing each parts. 

DSC_0617

Second file is the cardiovascular system of the human body. 

DSC_0647

And the last one is a file containing all poster-typed diagrams and flowcharts of the elements that compose the Circulatory System, and of course this file also includes activity sheets!

DSC_0661

I can’t wait to share the details of each file this FRIDAY.  So don’t forget to check out my blog or my store if you want to get a copy of any of these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.