Learning about Time (w/ FREE Cards)

Sunday 28 June 2015

A few weeks ago, Mavi brought home some homework about clocks and time reading.  I knew then that we should at least have a brief discussion about the clock and reading time as it has been years since we had a clock activity. 

Reading and Writing Time

Using my latest clock nomenclature cards and workbooks, we reviewed how to read and write the time, compare the difference between analogue and digital clocks and the relevance of time in our lives.

TimeClock

Clock Nomenclature Cards are from here. You can get the learning clock from here.

We then moved on to our workbooks for more practice on writing time.  Have I mentioned before that Mavi enjoys using workbooks??  Oh yes he does!

DSC_0370

DSC_0374

Learning AM and PM

In addition, I asked him to make a record of his daily routine.  Like, what time does he wakes up, eat breakfast, lunch and dinner… till he sleeps.  He’s very excited about this! I can’t wait to see that routine record and share it with you.  

Other Clock and Time Activities

DSC_0253[4]i

Click this link for your FREE cards.DSC_01039i

1 comments:

  1. I follow your blog and it is very inspirational. I can tell your kids have fun while learning and it it all that matters at this age. Thank you for all you do. Thank you for sharing, my girl is learning along side your big boy, they are very alike yet totally different. Thank you again for helping me teach my daughter. Greetings from North Carolina, USA.
    Cintis

    ReplyDelete