FREE Subtraction Booklets

Monday 4 May 2015

Subtraction Booklets copy

I created these booklets a long long time ago, when Mavi was just around 4 yrs old and beginning to learn basic arithmetic.  Unfortunately, I changed laptops so I was not able to share these and though that I lost my files! Good thing Husband recovered it for me, so I’m able to share this with you.

We didn’t use this because Mavi wanted to use the workbooks we got from Singapore. But I know some of you wanted to have a copy of this one so I am sharing it.  Click the image or follow the link below to see how you can download this for FREE!!

FREE Subtraction Booklets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.