Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs and Spices Cards

Wednesday 5 March 2014

I am so happy to share three new files available in my shop!  These files can be used for teaching fruits, vegetables or introducing herbs and spices to toddlers and preschoolers.  

HERBS AND SPICES CARDS.  The file introduces 15 herbs (3 part cards), 13 spices (3 part cards) and a master control chart for sorting activity.

 herbs and spices

(Click the image for the link) 

 FRUIT CARDS.  The file introduces 29 fruits (3 part cards) including those found in tropical countries!

 apple preview

(Click the image for the link) 

 VEGETABLE CARDS.  The file introduces 30 culinary vegetables (3 part cards).

 vege preview

(Click the image for the link) 

I usually insert these learning cards during our free play and my son enjoys them as matching cards :) These nomenclature cards are truly effective especially when it comes to reading. My son can read difficult words due to our constant use of 3 part cards. 

 DSC_0689[7]

 CSC_2330[4] (1)

For more FREEbies and learning aids, please check The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.