Dinosaur Activity Sheets (Resources)

Sunday 16 March 2014

Hi everyone! My son had a sudden obsession with dinosaurs a few days ago and I thought that you will be interested to some of the resources we have.

These are Usborne Dinosaur Fact Cards which I got from Amazon.  My son described it as "awesome" cards.  We use these to identify dinosaurs in Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous Period (sometimes sort them out), herbivores and carnivore dinosaurs and learn how to pronounce their names.

DSC_0345

A few years ago, I made these cards as well which you can download for FREE.  I made them out of the Safari Dinosaur Toob replica.DSC_06555

Here's an activity sheet that comes with it as well. We used them to record our findings about a dinosaur (using our cards mentioned above).  You can get the links by clicking the images below.

DSC_0595 

DSC_0607 DSC_0608

 

                       dino1[1] dino2[1]

And lastly, here's a wonderful collection of dinosaur coloring pages! My son loves them to pieces.  I practically printed everything from this web page and my son worked on all of them!

DSC_0610  DSC_0702

Enjoy!

For more FREEbies and learning aids, please check The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Teaching Mama
I Can Teach My Child
Home + School = Afterschool!
Natural Homeschool's Montessori Linky

1 comments:

  1. Love these! Our dinosaur lover will enjoy these very much! Sharing!

    ReplyDelete