FREE Halloween Nomenclature and Counting Cards

Monday 14 October 2013

Hello! To start the week, I'm going to give you FREEbies!! Yehey!

Here are my Halloween Nomenclature Cards....

nomen

 

... and Halloween counting cards for those who love themed activities!

countpreview

 

And don't forget to check my Halloween-related nomenclature and definition cards for additional learning aid:

halloween

DSC_1454

Hoping that you would love all of these!  Happy Monday!

For more FREEbies and learning aids, please check The Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Teaching Mama
I Can Teach My Child
Home + School = Afterschool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.