Welcome!

Monday 18 July 2011

Hello! This blog is a continuation of what I have started here.  My boy is growing up so fast and it's not appropriate to call him "little" anymore.  This site will still contain all the things we do for homeschooling, family adventures and educational trips for our little one, our discoveries, love letters, motherhood and anything worth sharing :)

Also, I will be sharing my homemade educational materials, most of which are Montessori inspired. I will try my very best to add links to where I resourced some of my materials too.  Forgive me at times if I forget all about this for I don't keep records of my resources. 

So I hope you'll enjoy ready this blog, take inspiration and pick ideas for your little ones.  

PS. I don't read-proof my post. So forgive me for typo and grammatical errors for I think as I type.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.