Alpha Phonics Boxes: ‘CUSNPOLH’

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Here’s the second batch of my Alpha Phonics collection as promised.  I’ve posted the first part over here.  You can read all about it there and how I use it to teach language lessons for my kiddo.

P1010134P1010170

C|c:  cowry shell, crab, cake, corals, cactus, camel, chair, cow, cooking pot, can

U|u:  universe, ukulele

P1010142P1010147

S|s:  scuba diver, star, six, scorpion, sardines, spider, slippers, sheep, sun, spoon, squirrel, snake

N|n:  note (musical), numbers, net, nine, newspaper, needles, nut

P1010163P1010158

P|p:  police, pyramid, plate, pail, pink, plastic, platypus, praying mantis, pisa, pizza, pumpkin

O|o:  ostrich, ox, octopus, oval, one, onion

P1010167P1010150    

L|l:  leaf, lion, laddle, lamp, limousine, lobster, lego, ladybug, legume

H|h:  hot air balloon, hyena, heart, horse, hippopotamus, helicopter, hairbrush

My last post for this series would be the letters DEXQYJKVWZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.