The Animal Kingdom (Charts and Cards)

Tuesday 15 April 2014

While Mavi is enjoying his school camp, I grab the opportunity to make this material so we can use it in the next few days (when the camp is over) before he goes back to school at the end of April.

I'm so happy that my laminator arrived yesterday and I was busy laminating these cards (thus my absence in blogging).

This is my Animal Kingdom learning material.  It is a PDF file which you can download from here or by clicking the pictures below.  It consist of the following:

  • The Animal Kingdom MASTER Chart in A4 SIZE
  • Chart with pictures only (no labels) in A4 SIZE
  • Chart with labels only in A4 SIZE
  • Chart with no pictures and labels in A4 SIZE
  • 15 cards with pictures and labels  to form the chart
  • 15 cards with pictures and  no labels (for 3 part card use)
  • 15 label cards (for 3 part card use)
  • Matching definition cards

 

The Animal Kingdom

Oh they look so lovely once laminated! Don't mind the lines on that image of the starfish.  That's just my printer who's already low on ink :( 

DSC_0301 So the file has 9 invertebrates and 5 vertebrates and they all come with  definition cards that you can read with your kids (or let your kids read them if they are already a reader). 

DSC_0306

Hope you grab a copy! Thank you!

PS. The file is currently in Scribd (doesn't use paypal for payment) as I was having trouble with uploading files in Sellfy.  If you encounter any problems let me know. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.