FREE Montessori Blue Series List

Sunday 2 February 2014

I'd like to share our consonant blend list which we used for our Blue Series lessons.  If printed on a cardstock or ordinary paper, it would something like in the picture below.  I chose to print mine on a blue cardstock so I can easily differentiate it with Pink and Green Series.

DSC_1737[1] 

Here's how we used it and I have additional activity sheets to supplement his learning.

DSC_2195[3]_thumb[3]

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Teaching Mama
I Can Teach My Child
Home + School = Afterschool!
Natural Homeschool's Montessori Linky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.