Animal Figures and Cards

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Oh how much my son loves these!!  He loves to sort all our figures according to continents or arrange them alphabetically.  Now I made these pocket containers for my continent cards (animals) according to their Montessori color code. 

DSC_0739

I got my figures from Safari Toobs and  Schleich .  I place everything on a basket and my son would just sort them accordingly. DSC_0743

Here's how they look like, showing 5 animals per continent.

 DSC_0746 DSC_0748

 DSC_0749 DSC_0750

 DSC_0752 DSC_0753

 DSC_0754

Each continent set has 11 animals on it and my mission this year is to complete my figures so I can have all the animals representing each continent. 

Continent animal cards and other FREEbies are available at Pinay Homeschooler Shop and Downloads.

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me
Preschool Corner
Spring Carnival

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.