Artist Study (FREE Picture Cards)

Tuesday 30 April 2013

EDIT:  There was a typo-error in the Leonardo da Vinci file, I already fixed it :)  Thanks!

In line with our Europe study, we’re also going to look into some famous European people… and I’ll focus on the famous painters from this continent.  We’ll revisit Degas, Michelangelo, Picasso and Leonardo da Vinci. 

I'm sharing the picture cards we used in the studies, kindly click the artist's link below for the download.

Works of Edgar Degas
Works of Michelangelo
Works of Leonardo da Vinci


DSC_09296

DSC_1165[2]


We’ll be doing some Monet or Van Gogh next week. 

Linking to:

4 comments:

  1. I love the Picasso inspired art you created! My kids really love studying famous artists too!


    Thanks for linking up to TGIF! I always look forward to seeing what you've been doing! Hope to see you again tomorrow,
    Beth =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I am printing these. There is one typo though that needs fixing: The painting by Leonardo da Vinci is of The Annunciation (the figure visiting Mary is the Angel Gabriel). These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are beautiful. I am always looking for ways to add more art to my Montessori environment. I will linking to these on my blog. Thank You so much for making these available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Montessori Monday. I'd love for you to share your family-friendly crafts and ideas at Monday Kid Corner at thejennyevolution.com. See you at the party!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete