Internal Organs: Puzzle and Nomenclature Cards

Tuesday 28 August 2012

This is my last post of my Human Body series.

After we go about the internal organs, I made my son do this puzzle which I bought when we were in Singapore.  It’s actually an eraser LOL and I got it for less than a dollar :)DSC_0397 He loves puzzles!

               DSC_0401 DSC_0406

DSC_0412 

And then we worked on the nomenclature cards which I got from Montessori Print Shop.

DSC_0421

Hope you enjoy our Human Body unit study!  Hope to be more creative the next time we visit this unit ;)

Linking this to:

Montessori Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.