Homeschool Wrap-Up (11.14 – 11.18)

Friday 25 November 2011

Mavi is 38 months old.

Activities we did last week:

LANGUAGE

DSC_0094 

We had Bird unit this week.

DSC_0097

Practice reading via Word Family Strips.

MATH

DSC_0107

Learning how to use a ruler and played a bunch of measuring games.

 DSC_0115

Grid game using chicken grids which I downloaded from the net.  I had this for a long time and I totally forgot the link!

DSC_0136

CVC word recognition using stamping game.

DSC_0130

Skip counting using stamping game.

DSC_0152

I laid out a roll of paper on the floor and made him connect the numbers :) Something to keep him busy for an hour.  Here he is figuring out how he can connect all the the numbers hehehe.  I love to see him concentrate!

DSC_0150

My son currently undergoing a phase of being obsessed with writing numbers and letters.

SCIENCE.

We studied the life cycle of a chicken.

DSC_0103

And the parts of the bird.

DSC_0121 

OTHERS

DSC_0139

Practice coloring using do-a-dot markers.

DSC_0142

Learning how to write words.  Can you see the word CARROT? He prefers writing in uppercase letters.

               DSC_0156DSC_0159

Creating colorful images using do-a-dot markers and kitchen towels.

I’m linking this to:

 

2 comments:

  1. What a busy fun week!! I am your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to.
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete