Dinosaur Books!

Friday 12 September 2014

These are ALL the books we used as reference for Dinosaur Study.  This post contains affiliated links.

I highly recommend this book for preschoolers who love dinosaurs and letters at the same time. Mavi has been obsessed with the alphabet for years and he always always relates the alphabet to any object he sees.

DSC_1248

DSC_1249

These are specific books that describes dinosaurs according to characteristics. My son borrowed ALL of these books from the library.

 DSC_1099

I personally prefer this book, unfortunately it is only limited to giant dinosaurs. It missed out some of my son’s favourite dinos. DSC_1101 

Hope this post is helpful in giving you ideas on what books to use when studying dinosaurs.

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.