More Dino Activities (Free Activity Sheets)

Friday 1 March 2013

Aside from this, we also explored the world of dinosaurs through the books we borrowed from the library.  DSC_0469

dino2

Play the pattern game and graphing game from the dinosaur pack I downloaded from 2 Teaching Mommies.

DSC_0417

    DSC_0434

Oh he loved the graphing game!  We used his Legos this time. Last year, we used easter eggs (pretend that it was dinosaur eggs!).

DSC_0439

And there’s the playdough of course :)

dino1

Last year we also had an exciting activity, we pretended to be scientists and excavate dinosaurs using my dino sensory tub

jj1

Because my son loves his dino toobs so much, I made him a few more activity sheets and since I love my readers, I’m sharing it well.  It includes graphic game using some dinosaurs as seen here, and grid game sheet which my son and I enjoyed playing as well. 

                       dino_act1 dino_act2

Enjoy!!

 

Linking to:

Montessori Monday
Preschool Corner
TGIF Linky Party
Teach Beside Me

1 comments:

  1. Love how you used Legos for graphing! We have been having a Dinosaur week too - such a fun theme for kids!

    Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Hope to see you again tomorrow,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete