Grasshoppers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

We studied grasshoppers a few weeks ago and here’s a summary of the activities to go along with it:

DSC_0771

PARTS OF A GRASSHOPPER.  Would love to have the nomenclature cards but then, I’m out of the budget :( DSC_0692

I put double sided tape on the boxes for Mavi to stick the labels of the body parts of the grasshopper.DSC_0702 Then we did some grid game.  I made him circle the grasshoppers.  I wanted to reuse this print-out so I made him use a pencil instead of using a marker.

DSC_0704

Then we discussed The life cycle of the grasshopper and did some coloring activities.DSC_0709

 DSC_0714

Linking to:

Montessori Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by my blog! It really means a lot that you spare the time to read... and comment! Don't forget to check the "Notify Me" box so you will be notified of my response.